Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reasons to be cheerful

Inspired by a blog I found via Twitter, http://glitzygleam.blogspot.co.uk/, I thought I would write my own version of her blog post:
Reasons to be cheerful

  1. I have a great job (even if the commute is a bugger) which I’m loving at the moment
  2. I have two beautiful children who don’t seem too traumatised by me going back to work full time
  3. I’m getting a new car soon
  4. I have an iPhone 5
  5. We’re quite well off (with me going back to work full time, money is not nearly as tight as it was - although I could always manage it better)
  6. A family member who had a breast cancer scare has been cleared. Yay!
  7. I have some wonderful friends
  8. I’m happy
That’s all for now. But I think its enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.