Thursday, December 6, 2012

New car

I have a new car. Sooooo exciting. It's beautiful. In fact it's a she. I've decided to call her Florence. She is bright shiny red. I live that I can plug her into my iphone (the 5 kind - aren't I groovy!!! - or sad!!!).

I have treated her to a special Jelly Beans air freshener and brand new lip balm tube (for me really) oh and a small box of tissues. And Flo I promise you I won't let you get messy.

In the theme of pampering, I gave treated myself to some nice Aussie hair stuff and some face wash. I probably won't have time to have a relaxing bath tonight but tomorrow night definitely.

Writing this on iPhone. Doesn't seem to be a "save" option so will publish this. Must get home (from gym) to eat dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but please be aware my blog has now moved to www.muminahurry.com so I'd love it if you'd come visit and comment there.